You would like to create a new limited company to start trading. Where do you start?
Before you start
Before you start we will have a meeting to discuss what you want a company for and to ensure it is the best for you.
- What are the legal obligations associated with a limited company.
- A limited company is a separate entity to you.
- A set of company accounts is due every year. A company tax return and confirmation statement is also due.
- Shareholders receive a dividend from the company.
The Company has been created
Once the decision has been made to create the company, we can take care of the this process and assist in the management of the company.
Now we have decided a company is the best hing for you to do and it has been created e will work with you to create efficient finance procedures for the efficient running of the company. This could be cloud based system, spreadsheets or a cash book! Whatever is best for you.
If you have any queries during the year, dont worry! We are always here to help.
You have several filing and reporting requirements to maintain each year.
Your company needs to fill out a confirmation statement every year. This includes information including shareholders, company address for example.
Accounts need to be filed and a company tax return needs completing.
We can help you complete this so you don't have to worry about it.
Now you have your company set up and you are off and running, we will help you:
- Advise the best method for keeping your records up to date.
- Ensure all the compulsary filing is up to date.
- Advise you of any corporation tax liable.
- Calculate any PAYE and dividends.
- Ensure all VAT regulations are followed..
By taking the hassle away from you, it will give you more time to grow your company.