Regardless of whether you are or want to be a sole trader, a partnership or a limited company, you are going to have file a set of accounts.
Here at Carty & Co Accountants we can take the stress of completing these accounts away from you, giving you time to run and grow your own business.
We will also give you peace of mind that everything is taken care off and all deadlines will be met.
Sole Trader / Partnership
- Accounts are needed to complete your self assessment
- The deadline is the 31st January
- Partnerships consist of two or more sole traders and the laws are the same.
- We can set you up and get you ready to trade.
- Contact us today on 01925 638142
- Once a company is formed it is given a reference date which is the end of the month to company is formed.
- A Corporation tax return is due to a year after the reference date.
- Annual Accounts are due to companies house 9 months after the reference date.
- A confirmation statement is due on the annual anniversary of the company being formed.
- We offer a full service to complete all the statutory requirements